Translate

Thursday, June 20

19

Today,
I took the liberty of asking my Girlfriends and other woman how and what happened in their Lives when they where 19.
Sigh.
 The Stories/ News wasn't great but apparently, they (somehow) got through it .
It seems Being 19 as a female has its qualms, cause speaking for myself , it has been the worst stage of my life....so far or maybe ever. . Everyday I keep praying in my heart and spirit that I get through this stage as quickly as possible, but Who am I kidding. Apparently, Nature has a way of making you "Her Bitch" . And I know she's finding it really Hysterical.
Some women got. Pregnant at 19
Some tried or attempted suicide at 19
Some ran away from their home(s) at 19
Some got their Hearts and soul broken at 19
Basically, being 19 is a stage that leaves an indelible scar across one's soul .
It's torturing,
It could make you lose your mind; make you look demented,
Brings and Leaves you in a state of complete disillusionment;
Life Begins at 19.
Being 19 is one hell of a stage,
During this stage , you're more sensitive to the society,
In this new era of the world , it marks the early stage of decision making and ones you don't know how to figure out what's Right or appropriate, you're fucked .
Decisions such as ,
Should I get a job?
Should I go back to school?
How are my family, my society going to react to my choices ?
Am I making the right choice?
Its a whole new stage of Gambling, one gets to juggle life has it comes ,
Some have sleepless nights and for those who find it easy to sleep, they get tortured in their own dreams by their mind , others wake up early in the morning to find themselves still in the same appalling sick state, they start looking for an escape route.
But that's the stage , you get to understand and learn the phrase"its everyman for his/her self".
You question your life and philosophies
And if you have had your heart broken from love, you're sick for a long time .
No one tells you all these
Nothing gets you prepared for all these .
You should wake up in the morning, look yourself in the mirror and say
"fuck you!" " fuck yourself! And let's get out there and do some more thinking and find solutions".
If you're 19 ; please and Do
Get well soon ......

1 comment: